Tuesday 26 May 2015

Campoma-colonies!

Until recently, many of my wingei have been kept in single-phenotype tanks, but to free some tanks to other projects and because it is more "natural", I decided to merge my Campoma 2011-phenotypes into two colonies.
It is easy to split them up again if I decide to do so; Campoma females seem not to matter too much when it comes to phenotype; so far all my line-breeding attemts have proved that the male decides the outcome.

Sadly I lost a few phenotypes recently. I hope to add them (and more) to my collection again over the summer!

Colony one consists of these phenotypes:

Campoma No. 43 - Lavender.


Campoma No. 46 - Wild Yellow Tiger.



Campoma No. 28 - Red!


Campoma No. 31 - Blue Snake.



Colony two consists of these:

No. 48.



No. 45.



No. 25.




No comments:

Post a Comment